Verification of Enrolment for Domestic Students

Verification of Enrolment or Registrar's stamp/seal is official proof that you are enrolled at Camosun, and may be required by other organizations for funding, education savings plan (RESP), scholarship or employment purposes.

Not sure which type you need? Email

For student loans, awards, bursaries, grants, and scholarships, contact the Financial Aid & Awards Office.